By Ben Hyatt, News writer
A Friday night fire has left a Cynthiana family without their home for the holidays.
At approximately 7:30 p.m., Friday, Nov. 30, a call was made to dispatch for a possible fire at 72 Cedar Brook Drive.
The owner of the home, Curtis Burkheart, advised authorities that his son had noticed smoke entering his bedroom just before the fire broke-out.
The family, of three plus the girlfriend of the son, immediately exited the home where they watched as heavy smoke billowed from every opening.