Veterans may qualify to receive high school diploma

-A A +A
By The Staff

To the editor:

This is a letter for veterans of World War II, Korean and/or Vietnam wars.

Are you a high school graduate?

Did you attend school in Kentucky before entering the service?

Do you have a service discharge or a DD214?

If so, you may be eligible to receive your diploma from Harrison County High School.

For more information, call Col. John Marsh at 234-0110, Ed Herrington at 234-4959 or Charles Tribble at 234-3115.

Charles Tribble

Harrison County