A Harrison County couple is dead and an investigation continues after supposedly high carbon monoxide levels filled James and Norma Penwell’s home on U.S. 27 North.
A generator was found in the home last Thursday at 12:47 p.m. when Harrison County Sheriff’s Deputy Terry Barnes responded to a call from the couple’s daughter, who lived out of state and hadn’t heard from her parents in several days.
When Barnes entered the home, he found the deceased Penwells.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Cynthiana Democrat, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Cynthiana Democrat and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.