A Harrison County couple is dead and an investigation continues after supposedly high carbon monoxide levels filled James and Norma Penwell’s home on U.S. 27 North.
A generator was found in the home last Thursday at 12:47 p.m. when Harrison County Sheriff’s Deputy Terry Barnes responded to a call from the couple’s daughter, who lived out of state and hadn’t heard from her parents in several days.
When Barnes entered the home, he found the deceased Penwells.
If you subscribe to the newspaper, you receive FREE access to all the exclusive content of the web site! Simply register to receive uninterrupted access to our award-winning and in-depth local online content!
Renew Current or Past Subscription / Register for Online Subscription
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Cynthiana Democrat, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
You have used all your free page views for the month however if you wish to create a FREE limited access account you will be able to view an additional 2 pages per month.
You can also purchase a subscription and have full access to the site. To purchase a subscription simply enter your zipcode below
The Cynthiana Democrat | firstname.lastname@example.org | 859-234-1035 P.O. Box 160, 302 Webster Avenue, Cynthiana, KY 41031 Office Hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday