When the Butcher family left their Boyers Chapel home Tuesday morning, they had no idea that the clothes they were wearing would be all they would have left at the end of the day.
At 9:20 a.m., the Harrison County Volunteer Fire Department was called to David and Heather Butcher’s double-wide home at 2641 Boyers Chapel Road.
According to Chief Charles Carson, the two-alarm fire started in the master bedroom with an apparent electrical short.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Cynthiana Democrat, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.