A Sunday morning fire caused the historic Biancke's to close its doors to the Sunday crowd.
This is the second fire in recent months in the Main Street restaurant.
Mary Todd Ashbrook, owner, said she suspects old wiring is to blame for this fire. It was also the source of a fire last June.
The fire was noticed about 10:30 am when smoke started coming through the floor, Ashbrook said. Most of the damage was contained to the basement. however there was some smoke damage to the upstairs meeting room.