Jimmy Anthony Riley, 45, has been indicted on eight counts of theft by failure to make required disposition of property ($500 or more but less than $10,000) and also seven counts of less than $500, when he allegedly obtained property valued at $500 or more but less than $10,000 from Paul McCauley.
The incident is alleged to have taken place between May and June, 2013. Deputy Nathan Gasser of the Harrison County Sheriff’s Department investigated the incident which involved blacktopping services.
His bond is $22,000.
There were 10 others indicted in Tuesday’s grand jury session.
• Brandon Pennington, 26, was indicted Tuesday on charges of assault in the fourth degree when he allegedly intentionally caused physical injury to Michael Sumpter, and the force that he used was unlawful.
• Handsome Lee Tolliver, 57, faces a three-count indictment on charges of incest. Between June 10, 1993 and July 11, 2012, Tolliver committed the offense of incest when he had sexual intercourse or deviate sexual intercourse with a person whom he knew to be his descendant.
His bond is $20,000.
• Jackeefe Warren, 25, was indicted on a charge of trafficking in a controlled substance in the first degree – first offense (less than four grams) when he allegedly sold or transferred less than four grams of cocaine, a Schedule II narcotic drug, to another person.
• Jonathan Patrick, 22, also faces a charge of trafficking in a controlled substance (hydrocodone) in the second degree, first offense, less than 20 dosage units. Patrick is alleged to have sold or transferred less than 20 dosage units of hydrocodone to another person.
• Michael Paul Hayes III, 28, faces a charge of flagrant nonsupport, failing to provide support for his minor child and has accumulated an arrearage of $1,000 or more.
• Toni Rae Thompson, 45, is charged with complicity to trafficking in a controlled substance (cocaine) in the first degree, first offense, less than four grams, and persistent felony offender in the first degree. Her bond is $10,000.
• Steven Ward was indicted on a charge of possession of a handgun by a convicted felon and five counts of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
• Megan Allen, 29, is charged with burglary in the second degree and theft by unlawful taking ($500 or more but less than $10,000). She is alleged to have entered the dwelling of Mark and Julee Allen.
• Rebecca Clemons, 41, is charged with fraudulent use of a credit or debit card ($10,000 or more) and persistent felony offender in the second degree. Her bond is $16,000.
• Anthony Carson, 27, faces four counts of theft by unlawful taking ($500 or more but less than $10,000) and seven counts of theft by unlawful taking (less than $500) when he allegedly took or exercised control over property belonging to the Harrison County Fire District. His bond is $6,500.