By Ben Hyatt, News writer
A Friday night fire has left a Cynthiana family without their home for the holidays.
At approximately 7:30 p.m., Friday, Nov. 30, a call was made to dispatch for a possible fire at 72 Cedar Brook Drive.
The owner of the home, Curtis Burkheart, advised authorities that his son had noticed smoke entering his bedroom just before the fire broke-out.
The family, of three plus the girlfriend of the son, immediately exited the home where they watched as heavy smoke billowed from every opening.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Cynthiana Democrat, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Cynthiana Democrat and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.