1. TV’s Donald Draper, e.g.
6. ___ of Good Feelings
9. Type of ski lift
13. *Yellow cheese eaten in Amsterdam?
14. No amount
15. *Rome’s Colosseum
16. *You use it to find your way to world capitals
17. Maltese or Havanese, e.g.
18. European finch
19. Blood infection
21. *Plato’s home
23. “The Joy Luck Club” author
24. Sound of bells
25. Maple syrup precursor
28. Computer application command
30. Old material, presented anew
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Cynthiana Democrat, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.