The historic Biancke's Restaurant that caught on fire Wednesday afternoon will re-open, according to its owner, Mary Todd Ashbrook.
Firefighters were dispatched to the fire about 2:45 p.m. Wednesday when smoke was detected in the men's restroom, which is on the ground floor in the third dining room.
The fire was contained to the third dining room and the apartment above, where Ashbrook and her husband JD reside.
Ashbrook said that community support has been so great that the restaurant would be able to open sooner rather than later. However, she declined to speculate at when that might be.