A 3M employee is in the hospital this morning after suffering from a possible electric shock Thursday afternoon at the New Lair Road facility.
According to plant manager Ann Getting, Tammy Landrum was working in the tape film production development department when she was injured at 12:50 p.m.
Landrum received first aid on the scene, before being transported to Harrison Memorial Hospital.
She was later transferred by helicopter to the University of Kentucky Chandler Hospital.
Getting said Friday morning that Landrum is currently in stable condition.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Cynthiana Democrat, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.